| That's Mom taking care of her flowers! |
Saturday, May 26, 2018
Getting Ready to Head Out
Less than a week to go and I can’t wait to hit the road. The route is planned, campground reservations are made well into the trip. Looking forward to seeing friends, (I don’t refer to anyone as an old friend anymore) family, and some of the folks I worked with. Of course getting to PEI (Prince Edward Island) will be the real prize because Mom will be spending another summer on PEI. Since 1946, I believe she has missed only 2 summers, but that may be an over statement. Her little cottage has changed over the years ( from the 8x8 umbrella tent to a great place to hang our summer hats)! Who wouldn’t look forward to this view and yard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You probably know this... since Costco Canada doesn't accept VISA, I used cash to buy a Costco Cash Card. Then you can fuel at their station, saving roughly 30 - 40c / gallon. Safe travels - we leave Dawson City on Monday.
ReplyDelete